The world’s datebook since 1957
About Chase’s | Place an Order | Submit an Entry | Types of Entries | Special Months | Contact
Find out what's going on any day of the year, anywhere across the globe! Chase's Calendar of Events is the most comprehensive and authoritative reference available on special events, worldwide holidays and festivals, civic observances, historic anniversaries, famous birthdays and much more.
2020—a leap year—is packed with special events and observances, including:
- National days and public holidays of every nation on Earth
- 4,750 notable and celebrity birthdays
- The 250th birth anniversary of Ludwig van Beethoven and related celebrations
- Year of the Nurse and Midwife and the 200th birth anniversary of Florence Nightingale
- The 200th birth anniversary of Susan B. Anthony and the 100th anniversary of US women’s suffrage
- The 75th anniversary of the end of WWII
- The 50th anniversary of Earth Day
- Games of the XXXII Olympiad—Tokyo 2020
- Scores of new special days, weeks and months, such as National Goat Yoga Month (February), International Go-Kart Week (Sept 20-26), World Introvert Day (Jan 2), National Catch and Release Day (Apr 11) or National Table Shuffleboard Day (Sept 17)
- And much more!
Get exclusive access to the Chase’s Calendar of Events companion website with:
- Advanced Search: customize your search—date ranges, location, key word, category, attendance—however you want!
- What’s on Today? All the holidays, events, anniversaries, celebrity birthdays and more for the current day
- Around Your World: an interactive map of the world—click on a country and discovers its major festivals
- Tabbed pages for Major Awards, About the Holidays, Glossary of Calendar Terms
For information on the url and password of the companion website, please see details inside the book.
Follow us on Twitter @ChasesCalendar